Site Usage Agreement
Nagoya Railroad Co., Ltd. (hereinafter, "Nagoya Railroad") operates the Web site that is accessed beginning with "top.meitetsu.co.jp" or "www.meitetsu.co.jp" (hereinafter, the "Web site"). By using the Web site, you agree to the following terms.
1．Validity and Scope
The validity and scope of this Site Usage Agreement applies to all data stored on all servers required for the operation of the Web site, and the content composed of that data.
I．When linking to the Web site, generally links should be to one of the following top pages. When linking to a page other than one of these top pages, please be aware that the linked page may be changed, relocated, or deleted without prior notice, due to content relocation, reorganization, system circumstances, or other reason.
- https://top.meitetsu.co.jp/ (Japanese site top page)
- https://www.meitetsu.co.jp/eng/ (English site top page)
- https://www.meitetsu.co.jp/chs/ (Chinese (simplified) site top page)
- https://www.meitetsu.co.jp/cht/ (Chinese (traditional) site top page)
- https://www.meitetsu.co.jp/kor/ (Korean (Hangul) site top page)
- https://www.meitetsu.co.jp/tha/ (Thai site top page)
II．It is prohibited to link to the Web site from sites that include the following content.
III．It is prohibited for a third party to display the Web site directly at the link source, as this may cause confusion to users.
IV．The content of a third party's homepage that includes links to the Web site (hereinafter, "Linking site") is not under the management of Nagoya Railroad. Please use in accordance with the stipulations set by each Linking site.
V．Nagoya Railroad shall bear no responsibility for any damages incurred by the content or use thereof of a Linking site.
4．Exclusion of Liability
I．Nagoya Railroad offers no warranty with regards to the accuracy, currentness, usability, etc. of information posted to the Web site, and shall bear no responsibility whatsoever for any results ensuing from the use of posted information by viewers. Also, such information may be supplemented, changed, amended, deleted, canceled, etc. without prior notice.
II．The information posted on the Web site reflects conditions at the time of posting, and over the passage of time may no longer describe current conditions.
III．Information about products, campaigns, etc. posted on the Web site does not necessarily include all information about products sold by Nagoya Railroad or campaigns being organized by Nagoya Railroad.
IV．Regardless of the reason, Nagoya Railroad shall bear no responsibility for damage resulting from linking to the Web site, or a failure to link to the Web site.
V．Nagoya Railroad offers no warranty that the Web site is free of errors, that the Web site is safe to use because all functions work correctly, or that the Web site and servers are free of computer viruses or other harmful programs.
5．Information Received from Users of the Web site
For conditions pertaining to the handling of information received from users via the Web site, refer to "Protection of Personal Information" elsewhere on the Web site.
- Microsoft Edge latest version
- Google Chrome latest version
- Firefox latest version
- Safari latest version
iOS (14 or later)
- Standard browser
Android (9 or later)
- Standard browser
- Google Chrome latest version
- *Note 1: Using browser "zoom" functions to increase or decrease the size of the display may cause pages to display incorrectly. Please use the normal (100%) zoom level.
- *Note 2: Even when using an environment listed above, content may not display correctly depending on the customer's OS and settings.
- *Note 3: Due to individual browser specifications, content may not display correctly on new browsers.
- *Note 4: Depending on the customer's usage environment, content printed from Nagoya Railroad websites may not print accurately.
7．Governing Laws and Jurisdiction
Use of the Web site shall be governed by the laws and regulations of Japan. For all disputes, etc. with Nagoya Railroad, Nagoya District Court shall be the exclusive court of jurisdiction of the first instance.
These terms of this Site Usage Agreement are subject to change without notice.
Stoppages, suspensions, and changes to the Web site
1．Nagoya Railroad may change or terminate the provision of information through the Web site without prior notice, but Nagoya Railroad shall not be responsible for any disadvantages and damage caused by such change or termination.
2．Nagoya Railroad may suspend or terminate, in whole or in part, the provision of information through the Web site without prior notice, if any of the following circumstances occur.
3．Nagoya Railroad shall bear no responsibility for disadvantage or damage caused by the temporary suspension or termination of the provision of information through the Web site resulting from the circumstances of the preceding paragraph.
Sending proposals, etc. via the Internet