Facility Features - Wi-Fi & More
MEITETSU Tourist Information Center：Central Japan International Airport
7:00 a.m.-8:00 p.m. (open year round; hours subject to change)
Depending on the language, staff may be able to help using POCKETALK translation devices.
Alipay, WeChat Pay, credit card (JCB, VISA, MasterCard, AMEX, UnionPay), cash (Japanese yen)
- Sales of Nagoya Railroad train tickets (one-way tickets, μtickets, etc.)
- Provision of sightseeing and traffic information along the company's lines and in the Chubu region
- Voucher exchange and services for Meitetsu products such as the SHORYUDO Bus Pass and the Airport Ticket.
- Incidental services related to travel, such as Wi-Fi rentals
The μSKY Limited Express, the Rapid Limited Express and the Limited Express trains have First class cars which require a railway ticket and a First class car ticket.(The ticket costs 360 yen and is called a "μticket".)
- This servise is operated by NTTBP,and is provided on a best-effort basis. No warranty is made with respect to communication speed or quality.
- WEP key and other encryption is not available. Use is solely at your own risk.
- Registration of an e-mail address is required. Second and subsequent connections do not require re-registration.
- After registering your information you are automatically logged on to the Intemet;connection times are limited to 30 minutes in stations and 60 minutes aboard Limited Express first class cars.
- The number of connections per day is limited to 5 in stations and 3 aboard Limited Express first class cars.
- Due to network setup, some VPNs and other services may not be usable.
- NTTBP provides no support whatsoever for any devices or software you use to access this service. For support,consult the manufacturer of your device or software.
- NTTBP assumes to responsibility whatsoever for any damage you or experience, third-party disputes,or the like that may arise from use of this service.
- This service may sometimes be unavailable due to equipment maintenance and the like.